[GRASS-PSC] printing flyers for foss4g-eu and other events

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Tue Jun 27 14:17:24 PDT 2017

Given that there is a new rebranding effort going on for OSGeo which
includes new logo but also new templates for flyers that can be used by
projects, initiatives, etc. I suggest to print a limited number of the
current flyers for now. I can find the links to the new layouts but those
of us who have seen it like it and its all green so it should fit GRASS GIS
well.  I assume that GRASS flyers should have osgeo logo on it and it would
be good to use the new one.

The new branding will be launched at FOSS4G Boston so unless you need
hundreds of flyers for events before that, 200 may be enough for now.

Helena

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 8:50 PM, Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello PSC,
>
> Given that we have a very nice flyer created by Vincent and translated
> already to French, Italian and Spanish, I think it would be nice to have it
> printed so we can take to upcoming FOSS4Gs.
>
> In the beginning, I thought only of printing 200 of them (130 en, 30 fr,
> 20 es, 20 it or other combination) to take to European foss4g in Paris (in
> a printing shop here in NL they charge 64 euros), but talking to Luca, he
> suggested to print some more in an online shop (http://pixartprinting.it,
> eg: 1000 en + 225 in other languages = 225 euros). In proportion, this
> latter option is much cheaper and then we would have flyers to take to
> different events.
>
> What do you think?
>
> best,
> Vero
>
> ps: translations in more languages would be welcome, as well... say,
> German, for example :P

Helena Mitasova
Professor
Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
North Carolina State University
1125 Jordan Hall
NCSU Box 8208
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208