[GRASS-PSC] Stickers and t-shirts community sprint Bonn

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 18:29:28 PST 2018

Hi

> > I was thinking that we could order some stickers for the Code Sprint +
> > FOSS4G upcoming events. If ordered now, they should arrive in a couple of
> > weeks. Stickermule (https://www.stickermule.com) might be an option.
> They
> > had eventually offered free stickers if we put them in the sponsor list,
> but
> > I didn't get much feedback when posted the topic here [1], so that issue
> is
> > a bit in stand by for different reasons. Still, I think it would be nice
> > have some stickers printed for the upcoming events.
> >

> I probably could bring some in Dar El Salam

Precisely, I had that on mind. How many should I order? I ordered 200 last
year for FOSS4G-EU and they had great acceptance. If we consider more
events now, then 400-500 should do?

> > The other very nice thing to do would be to print t-shirts for those of
> us
> > attending the code sprint, since we are quite a few this time :)
>
> +1
>
> > There were many Google Code-In students working on that task and the
> > "nicest" designs are uploaded in:
> > https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-promo/google_code-in#2017. We
> > could vote for one of them and have t-shirts printed. It's also a
> > recognition to students working on that, I think.
> >

> I would restrict the vote to these
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-promo/google_
> code-in/2017/t-shirt_1.svg
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-promo/google_
> code-in/2017/t-shirt_2.svg
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-promo/google_
> code-in/2017/t-shirt_5.svg
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-promo/google_
> code-in/2017/t-shirt_6.svg
>
> I vote for 1 and 6

I also like 6 most :)

> > What do you say? I volunteer to order the stickers if necessary. Maybe
> > someone else can arrange for the t-shirts...
> >

> thanks... you could volunteering for both :-P

Since in Australia and travelling these days, I can only do the stickers
ordering now, that I can do online. No time for searching for t-shirt
printing services and taking care of that too, sorry.

Vero