[GRASS-PSC] Stickers and t-shirts community sprint Bonn

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 26 21:42:58 PST 2018

Am 25.02.2018 12:57 nachm. schrieb "Veronica Andreo" <veroandreo at gmail.com>:

Hi all,

I was thinking that we could order some stickers for the Code Sprint +
FOSS4G upcoming events. If ordered now, they should arrive in a couple of
weeks. Stickermule (https://www.stickermule.com) might be an option. They
had eventually offered free stickers if we put them in the sponsor list,
but I didn't get much feedback when posted the topic here [1], so that
issue is a bit in stand by for different reasons. Still, I think it would
be nice to have some stickers printed for the upcoming events.

The other very nice thing to do would be to print t-shirts for those of us
attending the code sprint, since we are quite a few this time :)
There were many Google Code-In students working on that task and the
"nicest" designs are uploaded in: https://trac.osgeo.org/gra
ss/browser/grass-promo/google_code-in#2017. We could vote for one of them
and have t-shirts printed. It's also a recognition to students working on
that, I think.

What do you say? I volunteer to order the stickers if necessary. Maybe
someone else can arrange for the t-shirts...

Nice idea!
We would need to define a budget for this.
Do you have an idea what the sticker part costs?

Thanks
Markus

Best,
Vero