[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Community Sprint Prague 2019 Expenses

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 00:33:05 PST 2019

Dear PSC,

first of all I would like to thank to the all participants of recently
organized community sprint in Prague [1]. We spent 5 nice days
fulfilled by GRASS hacking:-) See related reports [2].

Based on that we collected all expenses [3]. The budget is relatively
minimalistic since no travel/accommodation grants have been requested.

In this regard I would like to ask GRASS PSC to cover all expenses [3;
Reimbursements tab] (280.24 EUR in overall). Scanned bills [4].

If no objection we could start voting (in *different thread*).

Best regards, Martin

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2019
[2] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_GIS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2019#Participants_and_Reports
[3] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CWvgUKRc2bUUUfQIFVFFMzk2R6JSOLVJj_WWfwKT13A/edit?usp=sharing