[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] osgeo budget 2019

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:25:31 PST 2019

I did note in your budget a "GRASS GIS Community Sprint" item, is there a
reason this was requested in your committee budget (rather than through the
code sprint guidelines?) I ask because PostGIS made similar arrangements
and I wanted to ask if there is a pattern we could fix?

Personally I feel it offers a lot more to event organizers, but if it is
being misunderstood and not used we can drop it.
--
Jody Garnett