[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] osgeo budget 2019

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Feb 14 11:33:49 PST 2019

Jody,

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 8:26 PM Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

> I did note in your budget a "GRASS GIS Community Sprint" item, is there a reason this was requested in your committee budget (rather than through the code sprint guidelines?) I ask because PostGIS made similar arrangements and I wanted to ask if there is a pattern we could fix?

Well, apparently we mixed up the items (while having requested
Community Sprint budget support in the past through the separate code
sprint request option).

We understood that we would have to add all expected expenses into this round.
Maybe we didn't carefully read the instructions.

> Personally I feel it offers a lot more to event organizers, but if it is being misunderstood and not used we can drop it.

That would drop from this request and enable us to request it
separately (as we do have plans to organize a GRASS GIS Community
Sprint later this year) ?

thanks