[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Budget 2019 - draft

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 08:22:10 PST 2019

Hi,

pá 4. 1. 2019 v 16:25 odesílatel Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> napsal:
> As the 1592.85€ were not put onto the current bank account, I suppose
> that they have been spent completely, but I don't know. Where was this
> money located "physically", only in Martin's bank account, or is there
> some money somewhere else, maybe in the US ?

money have been located at my Fio bank account and my PayPal account.
Fio bank account has been canceled and my PayPal account is currently
on zero.

> The current bank account's only income were 2000€ Euro apparently
> received from OSGeo. In the Sprint 2018 account's [1] I see that a bit
> over 2700€ were supposed to be reimbursed (IIRC, Nikos did not claim
> reimbursement), so we did spend more than we received for this sprint.

Based on [1] and [2,3]:

 3630.74 -  3063.28 = 567.46

Or I am wrong?

> I think we probably need some more structured general accounting, not
> only ad-hoc for different events, and not only on the wiki. At least

I completely agree.

> some spreadsheet listing income and spending. Or does this already exist
> somewhere ?

Unfortunately not. Martin

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2018#Income
[2] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2018#Expenses