[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Budget 2019 - draft

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Jan 7 01:49:47 PST 2019

On 5/01/19 15:26, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 6:06 PM Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> pá 4. 1. 2019 v 17:51 odesílatel Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> napsal:
>>> I would suggest something very simple such as:
>>>
>>> https://lite.framacalc.org/rtaam2nzg3
>>>
>>> where we just note all income as positive and expenditures as negative
>>> numbers to get automatic balance.
>>
>> Nice :-) Martin
>
> Looks nice but how to protect from random vandalism?

Yes, this is only for proof-of-concept. If we want a publicly available,
but read-only spreadsheet we will have to go to a provider offering a
password-protected solution.

The other option would be to see with OSGeo whether the provision of
some only accounting software within the OSGeo infrastructure would be
worth the effort, now that more projects are into the money-raising
business and OSGeo distributes funds to projects systematically. Sounds
like a perfect use-case of shared ressources within an umbrella
organisation to me.

Moritz