[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Budget 2019 - draft

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Jan 7 02:29:37 PST 2019

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 10:49 AM Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
> On 5/01/19 15:26, Markus Neteler wrote:

> >> Nice :-) Martin
> >
> > Looks nice but how to protect from random vandalism?
> >

> Yes, this is only for proof-of-concept. If we want a publicly available,
> but read-only spreadsheet we will have to go to a provider offering a
> password-protected solution.

yes, ok.

> The other option would be to see with OSGeo whether the provision of
> some only accounting software within the OSGeo infrastructure would be
> worth the effort, now that more projects are into the money-raising
> business and OSGeo distributes funds to projects systematically. Sounds
> like a perfect use-case of shared ressources within an umbrella
> organisation to me.

OSGeo-SAC has recently setup
https://nextcloud.osgeo.org/

which would be an ideal place to maintain the budget.
I could suggest to add the Collabora extention
(https://nextcloud.com/collaboraonline/) for shared document editing,
then we would be settled.