[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Budget 2019 - draft

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Jan 20 12:06:01 PST 2019

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 2:50 PM Helena Mitasova <hmitaso at ncsu.edu> wrote:

> Please, prepare the budget for as much as we really need ($9000) with solid explanation and a committment to do fundraising for the website.

Working on it with Vero.

Important: we request 9000 USD - note that our
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2019 is in EUR! As
of today, that would be 10.235 USD.

Since we plan a fundraising campaign (any volunteer to lead that?) we
can hopefully fill the delta.

> This budget request is just to allocate money in the osgeo budget and see what the needs are - no money is distributed at this time so we will get some feedback on what can be funded. The board budget discussion is on Monday so it would be good to submit the request asap.

It is now updated in the OSGeo wiki:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2019#OSGeo_Projects

The request to the board still has to be written, I suppose (can do
that later tonight).

Markus

PS: Martin, Moritz: what were the bank fees? Pls add to our budget.