[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Budget 2019 - draft

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Thu Jan 17 05:50:17 PST 2019

Please, prepare the budget for as much as we really need ($9000) with solid explanation and a committment to do fundraising for the website. This budget request is just to allocate money in the osgeo budget and see what the needs are - no money is distributed at this time so we will get some feedback on what can be funded. The board budget discussion is on Monday so it would be good to submit the request asap.

Helena