[GRASS-PSC] git migration: Opportunity for DOI citation

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Wed Mar 6 08:55:16 PST 2019

Dear PSC,

please be aware that IF we decide to migrate to gitHub, this would provide an opportunity to introduce digital object identifiers (DOI) for scientific citation on the level of individual GRASS releases (and possibly individual add-on modules) if we interface with the Zenodo digital archive (which is a non-propietary science infrastructure service operated be the EU). More info here: https://guides.github.com/activities/citable-code/

best,
Peter
<peter.loewe at gmx.de>