[GRASS-PSC] git migration: software citation 101

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Fri Mar 8 04:56:30 PST 2019

Hi PSC,

to follow up on the software citation topic, here's a short tutorial which describes how guthub and Zenodo can be linked:
https://genr.eu/wp/cite/

IMHO it would make a lot of sense to provide proper scientific citation for GRASS releases 4.x - 6.x. Backports to these releasess will still be feasible.

best
peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>