[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: contribution to GRASS project

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Sun Mar 31 17:26:46 PDT 2019

Please see below - would it be possible to add Robert Szczepanek as contributor? I am not sure whether he has svn access, but at least as Other would be appropriate.

Thank you, Helena

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: robert <robert at szczepanek.pl>
> Subject: contribution to GRASS project
> Date: March 31, 2019 at 7:23:41 PM EDT
> To: hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
>
> Dear Helena,
>
> Almost all icons presented on this page (https://grass.osgeo.org/screenshots/user-interface/) have been created by me for GRASS and QGIS projects.
>
> Can it be treated as contribution to GRASS project?
> https://grass.osgeo.org/home/credits/
>
> best regards,
> Robert Szczepanek

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
Associate director and faculty fellow at the Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu