[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: [Board] GitHub sponsors

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon May 25 06:02:59 PDT 2020

On 25/05/20 11:12, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi PSC,
>
> Potentially interesting for us as well! Any opinions?

Looks good after a rapid look.

I don't understand whether the limitation to some regions [1] concerns
the organisations receiving the sponsoring, or the people who sponsor.
We did receive some donations from outside that list.

The advantage would be to really make this into a GRASS sponsorship
account, instead of going through a money pool linked to my personal
PayPal account as currently.

Moritz

[1] https://github.com/sponsors#countries