[GRASS-PSC] Contribution in AddOns

Ondřej Pešek pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 22:59:16 PST 2020

Hi Allan,

po 9. 11. 2020 v 9:41 odesílatel Allan Sims <sims.allan at gmail.com> napsal:

> I need and therefore going to develop frontend for python modules "keras"
> and "tensorflow" to analyze raster images in GRASS.
>
> Thus, I'd like to have write access for grass-addons repository and
> develop addons r.keras.*

This is just great! I'm very happy to hear that.

As Stefan mentioned, there are the i.ann.maskrcnn.* AddOns. However, these
are still written in TF 1.x and therefore anything more modern and flexible
would be highly appreciated.
As these modules were part of my work, feel free to contact me if having
any question or willing to discuss something. I'm looking forward to seeing
more ANN modules up there.

Regards,
Ondrej