[GRASS-PSC] Contribution in AddOns

Allan Sims sims.allan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 23:34:44 PST 2020

Hi,

I'm using GRASS in Windows; however, I have some trouble to install addons
via g.extension. And i.ann.maskrcnn is one of those I have trouble with.
Precompile module in
http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass78/x86_64/addons/grass-7.8.4/ do not
contain file "i.ann.maskrcnn.detect.html" and this interrupts the
installation. Also g.extension expects a html file for every .py file in
folder maskrcnnlib.

How many GRASS developers use Windows?

Regards,
Allan