[GRASS-PSC] [Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Budget 2021

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 02:30:29 PST 2021

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 at 10:19, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> PSC,

Dear all,

> Then we can use similar figures and leave out physical meetings.

But also other expenses are related to physical meetings, probably
this year will be difficult to meet again.
This year I would ask less money to OSGeo, also because there was no
money back from FOSS4G 2020 and this year is still a question marker

> Of course I'd be grateful to receive suggestions and ideas.

In the case could organize something like microgrants for translation,
documentation or communication?

--
ciao
Luca