[GRASS-PSC] [GRASS GIS PSC Elections 2020] Invitation to vote, reminder

Ondřej Pešek pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 05:22:47 PST 2021

po 18. 1. 2021 v 13:19 odesílatel Moritz Lennert <
mlennert at club.worldonline.be> napsal:

> I received three separate invitations to vote with there different tokens,
> which would theoretically give me the possibility to cast three votes
> instead of only one.

Four invitations for me.

> Could it be that the list of voters that you uploaded into the system
> contains duplicates ?

All my invitations differed in the person to whom they were addressed. All
of them were me, though: Ondřej, Ondrej, ondrej, pesekon2. Maybe this info
could be helpful.
I'm happy that my four personalities have finally found some friends, but
I'm more used to the fact that I'm the only one who actually talks with
them.