[GRASS-PSC] [GRASS GIS PSC Elections 2020] Invitation to vote, reminder

Ondřej Pešek pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 06:48:05 PST 2021

po 18. 1. 2021 v 14:40 odesílatel Chief Return Officer (CRO) - GRASS GIS
election 2020 <variablestarlight at gmail.com> napsal:

> > On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 2:23 PM Ondřej Pešek <pesej.ondrek at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> All my invitations differed in the person to whom they were addressed.
> All of them were me, though: Ondřej, Ondrej, ondrej, pesekon2. Maybe this
> info could be helpful.
> I sent several mails in the preceding week asking people to update their
> emails.
>
> That some people appear N times with different emails, and sometimes
> spellings and aliases is not an easy problem to tackle.

Yes, I fully understand that it's hard to catch. That's why I have reported
the different names I've got, to help to find out where did they come from.
And although I feel guilty of using different names/ids in different
places, I have checked these three lists (the CSVs) and I actually appear
only in one of them; and only once. Again, noted just to figure out where
did it come from for the next time.

po 18. 1. 2021 v 14:45 odesílatel Moritz Lennert <
mlennert at club.worldonline.be> napsal:

> On 18/01/21 14:40, Chief Return Officer (CRO) - GRASS GIS election 2020
> wrote:
> > Sarcasm is not necessary.
>
> I don't think this was sarcasm, but just Ondrej' wonderful czech sense
> of humour ! :-)

Eh, yes. Just probably not as wonderful as I have expected. Sorry for the
confusion. Will try to be more abstemious the next time.