[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Budget 2021

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Sat Jan 23 13:21:52 PST 2021

Hi Helena,

Thanks for looking into this ! I'll have to dig into the account a bit further in order to see if any of that money is carry-over from OSGeo. Most should be from our own fundraising. This also depends on whether OSGeo considers that projects have to first spend any money they have from fundraising before tapping into the foundation subsidy, or the other way around.

Best wishes,
Moritz