[GRASS-PSC] [GRASS-announce] [GRASS GIS Elections 2020] Voting phase closed, presentation of results

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 26 05:03:28 PST 2021

Dear GRASS community,

First of all, thanks for the confidence, I feel honored to continue to
be part of the PSC.
And of course a big thank-you to our Chief Return Officer (CRO),
Hernán De Angelis, for running the election!

The new PSC shall gather soon in a first meeting and decide the new
PSC chairperson.
We shall also write an announcement for the GRASS GIS web site about
the result of the PSC election.

Best,
Markus

PS: Trac page: https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Election2020#Results