[GRASS-PSC] First meeting of the new PSC

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:09:29 PST 2021

Dear elected PSC members,

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS everyone!!

What about harnessing the election momentum and have our first meeting next
week?

I have taken liberty to create a Doodle [1] so we find the best possible
time slot. The Doodle is in CET time zone, but I've followed the world
clock recommendations on best timing [2] according to our location.

If you already have some topics you would like to discuss, feel free to
write them in response to this email. We can then choose/decide where to
collect our agenda, meeting minutes and so on.

Warm regards,
Vero

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/5zdu57anaq9nkt4q?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
[2]