[GRASS-PSC] First meeting of the new PSC

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Jan 27 12:21:58 PST 2021

Hi Vero,

Thanks for taking the initiative !

Here are already some points we might want to discuss:

- Debrief of the elections: during the process, several questions arose
and we should probably profit of the opportunity to clarify the procedure
and rules, ideally putting it into an RFC. @Hernan it would be very helpful
if you could briefly summarize your experience and give your opinion on what could be done now to make things even better.

- The above-mentioned RFC should probably also include rules for the case of a resignation of a PSC member.

- Definition of a series of positions/responsibilities in the PSC and designation/election of people to these positions.

Moritz