[GRASS-PSC] Kind reminder: PSC meeting this Friday May 13 at 15 UTC

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon May 9 05:59:43 PDT 2022

Dear all,

This is a kind reminder of our quarterly PSC meeting this friday May 13 at
15 UTC (Local times here:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2022&month=5&day=13&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=207&p2=51&p3=48&p4=25&p5=197
).

Proposed topics:
- Voting on RFC that are in draft mode - *Please have a look at these 3 in
advance: [0], [1] and [2]*. With great pleasure I've followed the issues
and PRs about releasing procedures and version numbering/naming, so I
believe it's time we discuss (and ideally vote) on those.
- Upcoming releases
- FOSS4G 2022
- GSoC 2022
- Results of student grants and setting a date for the next call
- Michael Smith news about sponsoring and Opencollective - follow up on
previous meeting
- rgrass(7): follow up on previous meeting
- ... please, add yours if I missed something relevant

See you soon!
Vero

[0] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/8_LanguageStandardsSupportPython
[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/4_ReleaseProcedure