[GRASS-PSC] Kind reminder: PSC meeting this Friday May 13 at 15 UTC

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue May 10 12:57:21 PDT 2022

Hi,

Sorry, but I won't be able to make it this time.

Two points to add:

- I think we should advertise about the student grant results and use
that for calling for donations.

- If we want to get the money budgeted by OSGeo for GRASS GIS, we need a
decision of the PSC to request that money. Maybe this request could be
based on the student grant program 2022 ?

Moritz