[GRASS-PSC] recommendation for t-shirt order

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Feb 17 06:46:49 PST 2023

Hi GRASS GIS PSC!

I'm very embarrassed to say that in my huge collection of FOSS4G
t-shirts, I don't actually have a GRASS GIS one (how can that be
possible?!?!).  In anticipation of the upcoming GRASS GIS 40th birthday,
I now realize that I must tackle this situation, ha.

I have always wanted a GRASS GIS "retro" shirt, but have never found it
sold online:
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/File:GRASS_GIS_sprint_FOSS4G_2017.jpg

I do see another option at
https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/GRASS-Open-Source-GIS-by-lawlessdesign/68521086.I57B7

Does the GRASS GIS team recommend a place to order these shirts?  (or
put another way: maybe the "retro" GRASS GIS t-shirt can be sold online,
as a way to celebrate the upcoming 40th birthday?)

Please let me know your thoughts.  (shirts are an important topic, ha!)

Thanks,

-jeff