[GRASS-PSC] [Motion] Approve Linda's student grant final report and make the 2nd payment

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 04:52:39 PDT 2023

Dear all,

Linda has just completed her project for the student grant and submitted
> the final report (I FWD it here in case you missed it).
>
> I hereby propose to approve her final report and issue the second payment.
> Big thanks to Linda and her mentors for your work and commitment! Thanks as
> well to those testing and providing feedback along the process! Great work
> Linda!! Congratulations!

Results:
Anna Petrasova +1
Helena Mitasova +1
Helmut Kudrnovsky +1
Huidae Cho +1
Markus Neteler +1
Martin Landa +1
Michael Barton +1
Vaclav Petras +1
Veronica Andreo +1

I declare this motion passed. @Moritz, would you issue the second payment
to Linda, please?

Thanks everyone! Congratulations again, Linda and mentors!

Best,
Vero