[GRASS-PSC] About next GRASS PSC elections

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 03:14:31 PDT 2024

Dear Hernan,

Greetings from the Prague Community Meeting! I'm back with news about the
elections.

The PSC met yesterday in order to define remaining issues to get ready for
the elections. These below were the main outcomes:
- The nominations process will start by mid September and elections will
take place around one month later. CRO defines the precise dates.
- We are renewing only 4 seats as decided at our first PSC meeting and
confirmed yesterday.
- Voters will be recognized contributors from the broad community. We will
provide the unified list.
- Anyone from the broad community can be elected and we encourage
self-nominations.

You can have a look at the minutes here:
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/PSC_Meeting_2024-06-14

Let us know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to set up a meeting if
needed.

Best,
Vero