[GRASS-PSC] About next GRASS PSC elections

Hernán De Angelis variablestarlight at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 00:49:59 PDT 2024

Dear Vero and all,

Thank you for the information. Looks good. I do not have any questions
at the moment.

It would be nice if before september we could have most of the practical
matters sorted out, as linking the CRO e-mail address, grant access to
the Lime survey, etc. I will be available for this starting from late July.

Cheers and have a nice time in Prague :-)

Hernán