[STATSGRASS] R & GRASS inicialization.

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Fri Aug 2 08:42:33 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, andres javier garcia garcia wrote:

> Hi Roger, hi Agustin;
>
> Thanks, I'll follow (just now) your advices about the tutorials.
>
> Anyway (because; first of all I'm impatient to check that this works in my
> computer):
> The gmeta() function in not found by R.
> I'm installed the GRASS-R interface and it hasn't complained in the
> compilation. The dir /usr/lib/R/library/GRASS/ has been created with the
> corresponding library. And I run R from GRASS.
>
> Any suggestion?

library(GRASS)

Even though a package is physically installed, it still needs to be loaded
into the R program (only the most standard functions are available by
default).

e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
and: Department of Geography and Regional Development, University of
Gdansk, al. Mar. J. Pilsudskiego 46, PL-81 378 Gdynia, Poland.