[STATSGRASS] Re: Building R GRASS interface for MacOS X 10.3 (Panther)

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Thu Oct 30 03:18:31 EST 2003

Dear Thomas,

Unfortunately, I do not have access to Mac hardware/software, and am out
of my depth here. I am forwarding this to the small list within GRASS that
may have some experience - could anyone who has met such problems please
respond on-list so that the answers go into the archive?

Sorry not to be more direct help, please try out various solutions and let
us know about your progress, I'm sure more people will find your
experience useful.

Roger

e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no