[STATSGRASS] Re: Building R GRASS interface for MacOS X 10.3 (Panther)

Thomas Adams tadams1 at cinci.rr.com
Thu Oct 30 20:07:10 EST 2003

Roger,

I do have a fix, thanks to David orme in the UK. Users experiencing the
same problem should go to http://www.gnu.org/software/libiconv/
download libiconv  and build from sources. I installed libiconv in my
Fink /sw directory. The R GRASS interface built just fine after doing
this.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Tom