[STATSGRASS] fitting multiple variogram models

Pierluigi De Rosa sisma66 at tiscali.it
Wed Jul 26 03:32:37 EDT 2006

Hy

You can create a variogram model for different direction using the anis option
in vgm command.
for example...
If 0 is the main direction you can use:

vgm(model="Exp",nugget=XX,psill=XX,range=XX,anis=c(0,0.5))

where 0.5 is the ratio between the 2 range model for the 2 model.

Pierluigi

--

Pierluigi De Rosa

Department of Enviromental & Civil engineering
Faculty of Engineering
Perugia (Italy)