[STATSGRASS] krigged dem lost detail

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Mar 15 04:40:26 EST 2006

Carlos,

I didn't follow this thread in details (although very interesting).
There is cross validation for optimizing tension and smoothing,
did you make use of that (sorry, if already written...)?

I received a script from Jaro to automate the parametrization.
Let me know if you need it (maybe it should go into the Wiki,
so that you/others could document the procedure)

Markus