[STATSGRASS] WG: Re: WG: Re: WG: Re: gmeta6() returns empty string

Tilmann Steinmetz tilmann.steinmetz at geo.uni-halle.de
Wed Feb 28 11:36:53 EST 2007

hi,

thanks for the hints- but executing the commands from different shells
unfortunately doesn't make any difference.

Speaking of locale settings I realized that this might be the reason and set
out to adjust mine properly from C to de_DE.ISO8859-15 (an itch I've long
planning to scratch) but the result is unchanged --

Is there any way I can go from here without running Grass on, say, Linux?

Tilmann