[GRASS-stats] counting/sorting lineament lenght according to their azimuth in R

jarekj at amu.edu.pl jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Fri Jul 11 15:32:57 EDT 2008

Yes, to your second problem try to use combination on table() and cut()
function, unfortunatly I cannot send you sample of my code where I use
to the same problem because I'm far from my computer.. (
btw: it is far from your question but for that problem I rather used
readVECT6() and than lm() on imported vector structure instead start and
end x y from grass. It gives better results on irregular or curved
lineament.. the sample code is somewhere on the list...
Jarek

10/7/2008, ""Carlos \"Guâno\" Grohmann"
carlos.grohmann at gmail.com"
<"=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Carlos_\"Gu=E2no\"_Grohmann?="