[GRASS-stats] Rdbi Error in loadNamespace

bks at centrum.cz bks at centrum.cz
Mon Jun 16 11:19:56 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a problem to connect my Postgre with R.
I did everything after Markus tutorial. It worked.
But next time I used it, I cannot go over this error:

"> library(Rdbi)
Error in loadNamespace(package, c(which.lib.loc, lib.loc), keep.source = keep.source) :
  cyclic name space dependencies are not supported
Error : package 'Rdbi' could not be loaded
Error : .onLoad failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'Rdbi'
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'Rdbi' "

I also tried to reinstall R, did not help.
Could you help, me?

Best regards,
Stanislav