[GRASS-stats] error initGRASS - rgrass7

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 08:16:51 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to run GRASS from R using:

library(rgrass7)
initGRASS(gisBase="/home/veroandreo/software/grass-7.0.svn",
          home=tempdir(), gisDbase="/home/veroandreo/grassdata",
          location="latlong_wgs84", mapset="clorofila", override=TRUE)

but I get the following error:

sh: g.gisenv: command not foundsh: g.gisenv: command not foundsh:
g.gisenv: command not foundsh: g.gisenv: command not foundsh:
g.gisenv: command not foundsh: g.version: command not foundError in
system(paste("g.version", get("addEXE", envir = .GRASS_CACHE),  :
  error in running command

Am I lacking something or is the function broken?? How should I use it??

Any help is appretiated :)

Thanks much in advance,

Vero