[GRASS-stats] R in GRASS - v.db.addcolumn Error

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Fri May 6 13:11:09 PDT 2016

You have still not stated your rgrass7 version. This really is important,
without knowing this no help is possible. You must give much more detail
of what you are actually doing; make sure that rstudio is not getting in
the way (it runs R in separate sessions).

* DO NOT POST IN NABBLE, IT CAN EAT CONTENT*

Roger

On Fri, 6 May 2016, Maximilian Bakenhus wrote:

> Hello Community,
>
> I am a german student and I work with some other students at a GRASS
> Project,
> its about watershed modeling of a DEM Projection and snap measuring points
> over the
> new streams.
>
> We do this with the newest version of R Studio and GRASS 7.0.3
>
> This here is part of our code:

Where???