[GRASS translations] translation of grass into telugu

bhuvan krishna bhuvankrishna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 07:36:06 EDT 2005

Hi

We prepared a glossary for translating various free software in to
Telugu. Our intension's is to cater technology to the masses. We
started with translations of 5 application's in gnome and have come
out with a Telugu os called Swecha in feb.We are keenly interested in
translating grass to Telugu (one of the south Indian languages).Hope
we will get all the required support from the translation team