[GRASS translations] grasslibs_ptbr.po almost ready

Paulo Marcondes paulomarcondes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 22:13:01 EDT 2005

Markus, ALL

I am very close to finishing the first stage of the Brazilian
portuguese translation.

It took a lot more effort than I previously thought, partly due to me
needing to learn how to diff & patch and learn my way through kbabel
and poedit.
I liked poedit's interface better, but in the end, the best tool is
the one that gets the job done, so I'm sticking with kbabel.

There are 51 literals before I get to grassmods_ptbr.po. I guess I'll
email grasslibs_ptbr.po by the end of this week. It should be ready by
now, but I had to get married last week.

thanks.
--
Paulo Marcondes
zpaulomarcondesz at gmail period comz