[GRASS translations] GRASS translations to Slovene/French/Spanish

Laurent C. lrntct at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:33:36 EST 2006

Hi,
I'm interested for such a glossary. I've read Eve's translation of grass
in a nutshell.
Some words haven't the same translation between grasslib, grassmod and
nutshell.
I'm ok to use nutshell version (because this is the only complete
translation) in all the files if every translators agree.

It's not very easy to harmonize since some translators are on GDF
translation list and other on this one.
I think this is very important to have a glossary.

Laurent