[GRASS translations] Russian .po files recreated

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Jul 7 05:59:42 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have recreated the damaged Russian .po files for
GRASS. Now they are in KOI8-R charset.

I got motivated by a message which I re-read by
chance
 http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/translations/2006-March/000183.html
 http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/translations/2006-March/000184.html

Russian translators: So please save done work into a separate
directory before updatring from CVS. So far I didn't receive
any translations, so probably it's still on the way :-)

If you have problems to merge stuff, let me know.

Cheers
 Markus

--
Markus Neteler  <neteler itc it>  http://mpa.itc.it/markus/