[GRASS translations] New translator

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed May 31 19:46:53 EDT 2006

Hi Eve,

So let me see if I got this straight. In order for 2 persons to work
on the translation we either work on separate files or check out the
files from CVS, translate some lines, and send it back, all in the
same "work shift"?

Also, I just downloaded from CVS and tried to follow the instructions
but for some reason the compiler is not working on my machine and I
can't issue the command make pot. So my question is, what if I just go
straight to the locale/po file and start working with the .po files in
there? Will that work?

Cheers
daniel