[GRASS translations] Hindi Translations

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Sep 19 16:39:09 EDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 06:27:26PM +0530, ?????????????????? / Nishant wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have used GRASS as a hobby sometime back and have really liked it.
>
> I would like to know about the translators for Hindi language and
> propose myself as one. Is it necessary to checkout full GRASS source
> code to access the PO files?

Hi,

currently we don't have any (known) Hindi translator, so - welcome!
You can simply grab the .po files here:
http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass6/locale/po/
- grasslibs_hi.po
- grassmods_hi.po
- grasstcl_hi.po

> Also, how do I submitted the translated files?

Best is to submit CVS diffs. If not possible, the entire files to
me or another developer.

> Thanks in advance.

Thanks to you & good luck,

Markus