[GRASS translations] Fwd: Hi Markus, ALL.

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Sun May 20 18:30:53 EDT 2007

Markus Neteler escribió:
> Hi Carlos,
>
> could you help Paulo? I am traveling the next days.
>
> thanks
> Markus
>
> On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 06:04:17PM -0300, Paulo Marcondes wrote:
>
>>  Hi Markus, ALL.
>>
>>  Yesterday I decided to get back on track withi the pt_br translation,
>>  so I grabbed a fresh cvs version, ./configured, make, cd locale, and
>>  when I get to make pot, it ran for more than an hour when it reached
>>  the following line:
>>
>>  xgettext -k_ --keyword=G_msg -o ./templates/grasstcl.pot `find ../
>>  -name '*.tcl' | grep -v '../dist' | xargs grep -l "\\[_ \|\\[G_msg" `
>>
>>  I do not know what is happening or what information else would be
>>  helpful, so I thougth to report to the list the way it is.

I have no idea what can be the origin of your problem. I have just
generated new pot files and it took only a few seconds. Check if you get
any error at the end of your 'make'. Anyway, don't worry much about the
latest cvs as I update all languages po files once a month (more or
less) and current ones are only two weeks old.
Regards
Carlos