[GRASS translations] PT and PT-BR issues

Paulo Marcondes pmarc.debian at gmail.com
Wed May 30 20:29:35 EDT 2007

Hi All, Carlos

Last week we got a portuguese translator to our "team".

However, we (the team) talked about renaming the file to pt only, at
least while we don't reach 100% translation (which we we were never
close, btw).

We were thinking about doing the job together, because as you have
put, a mixed traslation is better than none. Then, as we complete the
current batch, we may split and just maintain the translations.

I asked Markus, and he directed me to you. What do you think of this issue?

Paulo (pt-BR)
--
PMarc:
Debian, GIS, gpsd, OpenWRT user and wannabe-devel