[GRASS-translations] translation volunteer

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Jan 26 16:43:01 EST 2009

Javier,

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 10:31 PM, javier Garcia Prieto
<fjgarciaprieto at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sometime ago I subscribe to this list but I don´t recive any mesage.
> I want to colaborate in translatio ( from English to Spanish) so If I can
> help, please send a message and I return as soon as posible.

You are most welcome. Apparently you former message didn't come through.

Today we released 6.4.0RC3 and hope to find translators to translate
remaining messages:
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/6.4.0RC3-News

To pick a .po file which contains the messages (4 files per language),
just grab them from here:
http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/locale/po/

With poedit or kbabel you can easily translate them.

Please submit often to us to keep synchronization.

Thanks,
Markus