[GRASS-translations] [Portuguese]- Submission of Portuguese translation

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Fri Nov 13 11:50:08 EST 2009

Greetins All

I'm not going to keep my promise of sending wxpython.po for Portuguese
language due to the fact that I'm still translating the spanish sentencies.

About the initial GRAS wxpython panel. In which po are those text lines
located in order to translate them, because I have translated similar
text in wxpython_pt.po and it didn't change anything.

Best regards and have a nice weekend
Antonio Rocha

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4604 (20091113) __________

http://www.eset.com